Bob's News

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In this season of ghouls, goblins and all things that go bump in the night you're probably expecting a tale about a sheeted spectre.  

 

This is not a ghost story but it's certainly spine tingling; this is a tale about the ghost pepper, one of the world's hottest peppers. 

 

According to the Journal of Emergency Medicine a 47-year-old American who was involved in an extreme eating contest consumed a burger that was smothered with a "ghost pepper puree." Anyone who has spent some time browsing YouTube probably has a pretty good idea of where this "awesome" idea is heading.  Profuse vomiting insued. In fact, so much that the man managed to cause a tear in his esophagus.  After a 23 day stay in the hospital it's safe to assume the prize in the eating contest probably wasn't worth it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Weather
Listen Live

Internet Radio

Tunegenie