Account Executive – Radio Advertising Sales
Falls Media Group – KWFB (Bob 100.9 FM); KXXN (Big Country 97.5 FM)
Wichita Falls, TX
The radio advertising account executive generates revenue by offering advertising solutions that help both new and existing clients achieve their business goals.
• Identify and solicit new business.
• Service and grow relationships in existing clients.
• Identify client needs
• Develop persuasive proposals
• Deliver effective sales presentations.
• Ensure prompt payments
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Ability to plan, organize and set priorities
• Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• High school diploma, college degree preferred
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance.
• Send resume to Tom Libby at email@example.com or call (940) 322-1009 for more information.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Your registration information is for the use of KWFB-FM only. We collect information in order to keep you informed of contests and events sponsored or promoted by KWFB-FM. KWFB-FM will not sell, rent or in any way distribute personal information supplied to us by you. The information you provide us stays with KWFB-FM only.