FALLS MEDIA IS GROWING AND LOOKING FOR GREAT SALES PEOPLE
Our success and marketplace demand has created a unique opportunity for our company and a special person! We are expanding our business and need a solid sales professional who has a strong history of sales success. Do you find the life of working outside an office appealing? Would you like to be happy at work, have the ability to manage your daily work schedule, and work with customers to help them grow their business?
100.9 BOB FM (KWFB) and Big Country 97.5 (KXXN) are seeking an Advertising Sales Representative. We have the only locally-owned and operated media outlets in Wichita Falls!
About the Opportunity
- Offer Texoma area businesses advertising solutions, creative ad campaigns, and promotional opportunities.
- Create & develop sales proposals and write advertisements.
- Participate in social and station promotional events.
- Professional sales training (introductory and ongoing).
- Promotional & marketing materials & business cards at no cost to you.
- A support staff to help you through the entire sales process.
- Company email to support your online customer communication.
- Advanced commission structure.
- This job provides a minimum guarantee plus commission.
- Your efforts will determine how much you will earn.
Falls Media is dedicated to making you a success by providing you with the training and resources that you need. We offer a base plus commission. Your earning potential is unlimited!
Does your resume read like this?
- 2 years minimum media experience with strong history of sales success.
- Obsessed with Success.
- Excel in making goals.
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Willing & eager to succeed.
- Creative thinker.
- Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have creative writing abilities.
- Have highly organizational skills.
- Service oriented.
- Team player.
Falls Media LLC (KWFB/KXXN) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.